Yesterday, 18 July 2016, the Daily Mail published reportage on a lavish wedding in the French Riviera.
The reportage missed to mention the following information:
- The groom is Massoud Omar Massoud Abdelhafid Gaddafi.
- Both of the groom’s father and grand father are crooks and were wanted by Interpol. (these photos were taken from the Interpol Wanted Persons page of Libyans in 2013. I checked main portal of the Interpol and their names were taken out. However, to the Libyan people, these two criminals are wanted for the crimes they committed during their cousins reign.
Groom’s Father and Grandfather Wanted by the Interpol (2013)
- The groom’s father (Omar Massoud Abdelhafid Gaddafi) fled the country with hundreds of Millions of dollars. He was known to be running an oil-gas Mafia for years.
- The grandfather (Massoud Abdelhafid Gaddafi) was a brutal executioner of Gaddafi’s strategies in the south of Libya. He was the closest criminal to the dictator and his favorite aid on the French connection in the south of Libya.
- Heiress Anastasia Fuks weds scion of Gaddafi man, Massoud Abdelhafid during lavish wedding on French Riviera
- Wedding was held in a luxury waterfront villa in picturesque Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat on the Cote d-Azur, France
- Bride wore a $5000 wedding dress and an ‘impressive’ diamond ring while guests danced on a mirrored dancefloor
- Guests at the wedding included plenty of Russian A-list celebrities who dined on a 10ft wedding cake
The latest lavish Russian wedding on the Cote d’ Nuptials sees an intriguing alliance between the daughter of a major Russian property dynasty with the scion of deposed Libyan dictator Colonel Muammar Gaddafi’s ‘right hand’ man Massoud Abdelhafid.
Glamorous Anastasia Fuks, 21, wed Massoud Abdelhafid – a namesake of his infamous grandfather – at a poolside location bedecked by flowers at a villa in France’s Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat on the Cote d-Azur.
The bride – who studied in London at Regent Business School – is daughter and heiress to Pavel Fuks, 44, a significant development magnate in Vladimir Putin’s Moscow.
She wore a $5,000 white dress designed by Zuhair Murad, and boasted an expensive and ‘impressive’ diamond ring.
The groom’s forebear was interior minister and loyalist servant to the ruthless despot Gaddafi, aka his ‘right hand man’ and ‘walking encyclopedia’.
After Gaddafi was overthrown, Massoud senior escaped to Cairo where he was reported to have died from illness in 2015.
Despite the lavish occasion in a villa described as being ‘smothered’ in flowers, it is reported that the bride’s family did not go out of their way to advertise the identity of the groom’s lineage at a wedding where the guests enjoyed ‘exceptional European cuisine and elite alcohol drinks’.
In one account he was described merely as ‘her long haired darling’.
The ceremony ended with a ‘mesmerising fireworks display’, said Russian reports.
The Daily Mail